Here’s how it works-
1. Fill out our consultation questionnaire or email us directly telling us a little bit about your event.
2. Within 48 hours I will email you back with consultation times to choose from (in person, or via phone depending on location) and a rough price quote, if possible.
3. After you have chosen a consultation time, I will send you a small client questionnaire to fill out where I can find out more about you two as a couple – what your ideas are for your wedding, what you love and what you hate – to prepare me for our consultation.
4. The first consultation is usually an hour long and we will talk about the plans for your wedding, the ideas for your invitations, and see if we will be a good fit for you. If you decide you want to see your three custom design concepts, I will send you an invoice for $100.00 and we will schedule your follow up consultation.
5. After payment is received, I will prepare your three design concepts as physical copies and bring them to the follow up consultation. There we will go over the concepts and decide which one you like the best what you like about it, what you don’t. This will be the time to make changes and settle on a design.
Here we will also talk about ideas for any reception stationery and thank you card orders you will need. You are not obligated to book with us after seeing your designs, but know if you decide to go in a different direction, you will not be able to keep your design concepts.
6. If you decide to book with us, I will send over a proposal stating both of our deadlines, my policies, and an initial invoice for a 50% deposit. Once payment is received, I will begin your final design as we talked abut in the follow up consultation.
7. After you approve your custom design, I will begin printing and assembly on your order and usually have a turn around time of about 3 weeks. I will send over a second invoice for the remaining balance. If you have made any changes to your order that effect price it will be reflected in this invoice and you will just pay what is owed.
8. As soon as you pay, I will ship your invitations to you USPS priority mail with insurance. They should arrive to you in about 2-3 business days after payment is received.
Note: Reception stationery and corresponding event pieces may be purchased separately or together. The process for the reception stationery works relatively the same way. If you purchase invitations as well as additional stationery after the first two consultations I can send all further proofs via email for ease and convenience, and the approval process will work in the same fashion.